07/09/2014

Using Brackets

I've been using the latest version of Brackets this evening. It's really improved since I last used it. The themes are great and switching between them has improved. 

I also install a plugin for Ionic, this is great. It allows you to create a project through the plugin, you point to where you want the project to be created, what type of starter project you want and off it goes and sets up the project for you. I've also found a good tabs plugin that creates tabs in the top of each page (it also uses the icon for the file type e.g. HTML5 icon or the JS icon). Brackets is really becoming a powerful editor for HTML, and it is also a great example of what you can build now with web technologies. 


I'll carry on using Brackets for a while, see how it goes, but the current version looks good.

No comments: