24/10/2014

30 Day App Challenge

Recently on the Ionic forum Bjorn Holdt announced that he was going to make an app  and get it released to the app store in 30 days. He then encouraged others to join him and see if they could make an app and get it released in 30 days.

After reading this I thought that it would be a great challenge and get me moving on an idea I have had for an for awhile.

The idea I have is related to my other passion in life (besides working with Ionic) which is Brazilian Ju Jitsu. I'm planning on building an app that allows people training in Brazilian Ju Jitsu (BJJ for short) to take notes and record small videos of techniques they are learning in lessons. Then later they can go through the notes/videos they've created and remind themselves how to do a certain technique.

The current status of my app is I've created the first few screens in Ionic and started planning the flow through the app for a user.

Like Bjorn has I plan to write some more posts on the progress of the app, but this is the start for the 30 day challenge.


No comments: